New Templates and a Retiring Sale at My eBay Store!

>> Sunday, August 9, 2009

OK I some wonderful news for all my fellow eBayers out there.
I have my entire store for sale right now.
*WooHoo you can do a happy dance with me.*
You get over 80 auction templates for under $40!
That's right over 80 templates - some not even on eBay at the moment.
Most of these templates will be retired soon so get them while you can here.

I have also started making new templates featuring my scrapbook kits.
So I'll be adding all new stuff all the time.
Add me to your favorites and you'll get undates on when I list them.
The pictures are linked.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Fall Festival kit is coming September 1st on the Stuff to Scrap blog train!
So come on back, check it out and get it FREE!

1 comments:

Veelana August 22, 2009 at 6:22 AM  

Hello there! I'm having a look around all the SAS-y lady contestants blogs to check out my competition!
I hope you have a great return on that e-bay sale, sending some ~~BIG MONEY VIBES~~ your way!
Feel free to check out my blog, too - I added your blog to my special SAS-y blogroll, I hope that is OK with you :-)