Happy Birthday Maleia!

>> Saturday, August 29, 2009

WooHoo!
Today is my munchkin's birthday!
So it's a party over here - well in a little while.
It's hard to believe that she's been here 10 years.
Where has the time gone?
I've got so much to do today but had to stop and say

Happy Birthday!

to my baby on my blog.
She's so cute in her birthday dress.
This pic was taken yesterday before school.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Isn't she a cutie?
OK that's about it for now.
I'll be back with some layouts I've been making for my CT's.

Hope everyone has a fabulous day!

2 comments:

Cat of Le Chat Designs September 25, 2009 at 8:20 PM  

She's amazing! Sending you some love from Memphis. I found you through SAS. Please feel free to visit my blog anytime. Hugs, Cat

JobaScraps September 29, 2009 at 6:08 PM  

Visiting your blog though SAS.
Great photo. Love the yellow shoes to match the jacket.She looks so proud & happy.Joba/jobascraps