SAS Designer Contest and FREEBIES from my kit!

>> Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hey everyone!
So the big contest over at
SAS has been going on for a couple of days.
I finally finished round one's kit.
It was a very pretty color scheme and when I seen the angel button I had my kit was set.
It's called My Angel and you can get it free
HERE!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You can vote for your favorite after all of the kits have been posted.
So check back all week for some fabulous freebies from some more hopeful designers.

You can also get some quick pages right here made with my kit.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My Angel quick page 1

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My Angel quick page 2

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My Angel quick page 3

Hopefully I make it to round 2.
This has been an eye opener either way and I've had a lot of fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous September 4, 2009 at 8:17 PM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 05 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Veelana September 5, 2009 at 3:05 PM  

Wow, those quickpages are amazing! I love the wings in your kit, they are sooooo cute!
Good luck in the rest of the compeition! I've got a QP on my blog that was made with my entry, so make sure to pick it up ^_^

Debra Moore September 7, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

Just stopping bye to wish you good luck!

Cat of Le Chat Designs September 25, 2009 at 8:21 PM  

Your angel pages are gorgeous! SAS-y hugs to you, Cat